Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good News/Bad News

Good news: We planned a children's Christmas party for kids from our church!

Bad news: We weren't sure they would come.

Good news: I called the parents and they all sounded positive about it!

Bad news: None of them RSVP'd.

Good news: When I called them back, 2 said they would come.

Bad news: 2 said they couldn't come.

Good news: Another friend I invited said she would come!

Bad news: Only one little boy and his mom actually came.

Good news: A good time was had by all!

Even better news: For unto us a child is born, Unto us a Son is given, and the government shall rest on His shoulders and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, Almighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace.

1 comment:

Holly B. said...

Glad it went so well. I'm sure it was meanigful for that family. I have a Christmas club tomorrow(unsure of how many will come).