Tassia has already gotten sick of being compared to her big sister. We've told people so many times, "Oh, she cries SO much less than Alina!" that she decided to take advantage of her Papa's 3-day absence to prove that she, too, has a set of lungs. Yes, my youngest daughter can scream. So much so that I have been known to affectionately refer to her as "Banshee Baby." When I described what was going on to the moms at the playroom yesterday, they were unanimous: colic. I, personally suspected that the nasty diaper rash she's developed was at least partially to blame. However, we now have a new theory:
Papa Deprivation.
Thomas got back yesterday evening and Tassia has had a great day today. Well, that is, until now. But we're letting Papa deal with that...
1 comment:
Did you know that you can get homeopathic anti-colic tablets? (Well, maybe YOU can't get them until next month sometime). We found anti-colic tablets combined with a bit of topical caraway seed oil to be very effective. Wish we would have know about that for the first kid...
Post a Comment