Saturday, April 13, 2013

Foooouuuuurrrrrrr!

 We celebrated Tassia's fourth birthday today! 
 And, as everybody knows, posting pictures of your child's birthday on a blog is really just a way to show what a cool mom you are.  So, I unabashedly show you the picture of the outfit I made for her doll:
 as well as a picture of how I made Tassia's request of a white chocolate cake in the shape of a castle a reality:
 I realize that my cakes can't come close to some moms' (ahem, Melinda), but I thought it turned out OK.  It might have looked nicer with a bit more frosting to cover up the blemishes, but we tried a trial run with this cake, since I had never made a white chocolate cake before.  I got the frosting on a bit too thick that time.  This time, it tasted perfect!  Here she is blowing out the candles, and showing, incidentally, her new fairy costume and the mug her big sister gave her.


No comments: