Hello to all from a rainy, dreary Melle afternoon. My apologies to those of you who wrote us comments on our blog recently. Pesky machine is supposed to notify my email when that happens. Here are some random thoughts:
Thomas is afraid I might've scared some of you away with that last post. Hope you're hanging in there with us!
No sense dreaming of a white Christmas here. Dreaming of a dry Christmas, maybe.
I've discovered a Red Cross thrift store across the street from our house. I didn't know they HAD thrift stores in France!
How come getting Alina to take a nap feels a bit like winning the lottery?
There was a time during my high school and college years when I would have been overjoyed if you had told me I would never again play a cheesy Christmas concert. Now, I miss Christmas carols. They just don't have the same cultural importance here as in the US. You have to go out of your way to listen to Christmas music at Christmas time here.
Surprise! The after-church potluck is happening at our house tomorrow! (If only you could see the state of my living room. No, maybe it's better you can't.) Dawn, welcome to being a pastor's wife.
Now that I know how blog feeds work, I can actually subscribe to other people's blogs, too.
Yesterday was a one-wet-diaper day. This is great!
1 comment:
Couche sèche, temps pluvieux: nouveau dicton?
Alain
Post a Comment