Thursday, February 12, 2009

BB 2: Ultrasound 3

Today, we got our last glimpse of Baby #2 until it actually makes its way into the world. The great news? Everything's fine. The head is down (at this stage, there's barely any chance that will change) and the placenta is out of the way. No forseeable complications when Baby 2 makes its big debut.

Alina was born 4 days before her due date. Guess what falls 4 days before Baby 2's due date? (Hint: We've warned everyone who might need to know to be prepared to take over for Thomas on Easter Sunday.)

Meanwhile, Mom has a sudden desire to eat only dessert. Good thing Alina enjoys helping me to bake cakes. Anybody got a good donut recipe?

2 comments:

Holly B. said...

So glad that all is well with the baby! How exciting! Do you know the gender?

Erica said...

I've been on Hiatus from blog reading or writing. I thought you'd be well along by now. I didn't realize it was that far. Oh and easter baby, that just seems so sweet. I'm glad all is well.