Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A day early

Tomorrow is Tassia's birthday.  Because I am so organized and on top of things, we decided to celebrate early.  I mean, since everything was ready...  No, actually, present-opening would not have been convenient tomorrow, so we decided to celebrate today.  Don't you just love that feeling when you give a present and you can tell by the light in their eyes that they absolutely love it?  We got her a Bible and I made a cover to go with it, in her favorite colors (you'd almost think she was a Bronco's fan).  And, we got her a scooter.  Tassia's is extremely athletic, but for some reason, she's never really taken to her bike.  She can't quite ride without training wheels.  Almost, but not quite, and seems not at all motived to master it.  But she's been talking about wanting a skateboard for quite some time.  We figured the scooter was a sort of compromise.  I'm not sure she's ready for a skateboard.





She's spent pretty much all day outside with her scooter sootering...um...scooting?  She loves it!

No comments: