Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Better late than never

So, about me always being on top of things?  Over vacation in February, the girls and I spent 2 days in Paris and Versailles.  The excuse was to get all of their passports renewed.  We also got to visit a good friend and do some sight-seeing.  We puttered around the Versailles castle grounds and toured the castle.  Here are some picts:

 Above, this is in the garden at Versailles.  Below is the street where I took the girls for lunch.  Thomas and I used to come to this street a lot to eat in a little restaurant.  And, you're reading correctly.  Harp Street.  Alina thought it was great!

I decided the girls were too wound up for a sit-down lunch at Thomas's and my favorite creperie, but they had their first-ever-at-least-that-they-remember Greek sandwiches in a place across the street.

 On the Seine:
 Here they are in a mirror in Louis XIV's famous hall of mirrors.  They were getting a bit grumpy at this point.



No comments: