Saturday, April 5, 2008

Meet...

Luther and Calvin, the newest additions to the Constantini family! 3 guesses on who named them, and the first 2 don't count! Actually, I was a bit disappointed. Thomas has a plant named Soren (as in Kierkegaard), Alina has a stuffed bear named Cyrus (as in Scofield) and a stuffed dog named Cornelius (as in Van Til). I personally find Calvin and Luther a but mundane as names go, but, hey whatever... On the animal theme, look who showed up in our yard a few days ago:

A cute little hedgehog! Unfortunately, they're supposed to be nocturnal, and this one was out and about in the daytime, so we were concerned that he wasn't doing too well. But we gave him some food and it's been a few days since we've seen him. Either he's doing better and living a happy nocturnal hedgehog life, or he was worse off then we thought. And here are some other crazy animals in our yard:


2 comments:

Erica said...

Oh, it's so nice to see your face. Hey, my roommate just informed me we have free long distance to France. What's your number? You can email it to me. That way I could call or if you called and I missed it I could call back.

Mentanna said...

i cracked up when i read that your fish were named luther and calvin. my husband wanted to name our kids that....yeah...true....calvin i could've lived with but luther....maybe i should get him some fish...