It's been a rough couple of weeks at the Constantini household. 2 weeks ago, Alina was sick. I say 2 weeks ago, but her nose is still a bit runny... Anyway, 2 weeks ago, Alina had a fever for 5 days, didn't sleep for three nights in a row, and generally made her and everyone else's lives miserable. We had houseguests at the time, followed by more houseguests. By the end of last week, I had a bit of a sore throat. After my students' concert Saturday (more about the music school in another post), I was running a fever which lasted for 2 days. Today I went to a 3-hour meeting followed by teaching all afternoon, all the while not being able to breathe through my nose or hear! Try tuning 9 violins when you have your ears completely blocked up. I may go see the doctor tomorrow (again).But after Saturday morning, I have 2 weeks of spring vacation!
1 comment:
Thanks for your message, and for your prayers. I'll update as I learn more. Hope you're all feeling better quickly!
Post a Comment