...or should I say, hello! My name is Pangoban, or Pongo for short. At least that's what they keep calling me here where I'm living now, at the Constantini's. They had a long discussion and kept talking about some movie, Brendan and the Secret of Kells, that they really liked. I guess there's a cat in that movie, and they decided to name me after him.
Like most cats, I prefer to keep an aura of mystery about myself. Therefore, we will skip over my early life. Suffice to say that I am between 18 months and 2 years old, and that I was recently living in a campground. A nice lady and her daughter came to the campground. They fed me and, when it was time for them to go, they decided to take me with them. They brought me to a town called Melle, and even took me to a cat-doctor, to make sure I was fit to live with humans.
It could have been very nice living with their family. There was just one problem. They already had a cat, and I hate other cats. Hissssssss. We didn't get along at all. I spent 2 dreary weeks living in their basement until, one day, they put me in a little cage and brought me here, to the Constantini's. I had met these people before. They had come to the basement and let their little girl pet me. But, how was I to know they had actually come on purpose to meet me, to see if I would fit in with their family?
You'd probably like to know about my tail, wouldn't you? Well, the cat-doctor said it looks like it is probably a malformation I've had since birth. And, if that isn't the truth, I'll never tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment