Friday, December 31, 2010

End-of-year Randomness

So, they finally got some snow in Denver.

31 is a prime number. But, then, so are 1, 2, 3, and 5.

We bought bread from the grocery store yesterday. It wasn't pre-sliced American bread. It was French bread, it just came in a plastic bag, with a list of ingredients. Since the list was there, I read it. First ingredient? Flour. Pretty normal. But, then there was a perenthesis, and they had to give you a list of ingredients found in their flour!!!!! The same was true of the salt and something else. I think I'll be getting out my organic flour and baking bread today, thank you very much. You know, the flour where the only ingredient is...well...flour.

Tassia decided to remind us what nights with a newborn are like. She's slept in our room for the last 3 nights because she refuses to sleep in hers. She made me laugh really hard at lunch, though, by singing "A nap, a nap" to the tune of the Pink Panther.

We were invited to a New Year's Eve party tonight, but we declined. Figured there was a chance we might be busy.

Alina might actually understand the concept of sounding words out after all.

Think I'll go organize the baby's room...

No comments: