Christ is risen! He is risen indeed! Tomorrow is Easter. I have done no mental or spiritual preparation, it seems. I didn't even get to attend our Good Friday service. Alina suddenly and very randomly decided yesterday evening that she was tired. At 6:30pm, she went upstairs, took off her shoes, got into bed, and fell asleep. I was thinking tonight about how important Easter is. More important than Christmas. I took down my American hymnal and dreamed of singing "Christ the Lord is Risen Today" and "Up from the Grave He Arose." They won't be on our order of service tomorrow. Tonight, I read the story of Jesus' death and resurrection to Alina in her Bible storybook. Looking at the picture of Jesus on the cross, she said, "Me was really sad when God died. Him is my best friend." Have a truly happy Easter. |
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Moâ z'aussi, je pleure mais me réjouis, avec Alina, que notre meilleur Ami soit vivant pour toujours et non simplement: toujours vivant!
Post a Comment